Acquire to Retire (ATR) Lead -SAP FI
- The MachONE Deployment Lead role is accountable for supporting testing, training, and deploying the new business system and processes for functional level business processes.
- Start date: 11/27/2023 ; End Date is 11/27/2024
- The role will provide key inputs for testing, training, and implementation at all Mills, Plants, and relevant Business Unit facilities.
- The role will work with the change management team on the deployment and training to the Supply Chain organizations worldwide.
- Support development and tracking of critical metrics to monitor success.
- Thought leader of associates and field personnel who do not directly report to candidate.
- The lead will have experience and expertise in project management, change management, training, resource utilization, and on-site SAP deployment.
- The role will assist in the execution of fully integrated SAP systems and business process across all Supply Chain networks. This works includes testing, training, deployment and hyper care supporting all Mils, Plants, and related operations.
- The role provides key input to execution and successful transition to the new environment.
- This role will be responsible for testing and training activities across workstreams.
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- The role will require Supply Chain expertise in one or more of the functional workstreams, understanding of Supply Chain and client processes and personnel, appropriate communication skills, and the ability to lead highly complex and cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience with a full life cycle ERP or MES Implementation
- Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years of diversified business process and operational knowledge
The Role is based out of Atlanta. Candidate needs to be in Atlanta. Relocation NOT required but 75% travel expected if NOT based out of Atlanta.
Travel to Mills/Plants may be required as needed to support the local deployment activities.