Welcome to our all-encompassing Salesforce training program designed to guide you through the various features and functionalities of Salesforce CRM, Apex development, Visualforce pages, and integration techniques. Our program is meticulously structured to cater to both beginners and advanced Salesforce users, ensuring a thorough understanding and practical application of Salesforce to drive business success.
- Duration: 2 months
- Mode of Training: Online
- Price: $299 USD (Get a 100% refund on your course fees with your first payroll from us!)
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a holistic approach to manage a company’s interactions with current and potential customers. It involves analyzing customer data to improve relationships, enhance customer retention, and drive sales growth.
Common Business Issues Faced by Companies Today
Today’s businesses often grapple with issues like lack of customer insights, inefficiencies in handling customer data, and challenges in managing customer interactions across different channels.
How CRM Can Help
CRM systems consolidate customer information and documents into a single CRM database so businesses can more easily access and manage it. By automating data analysis, CRM helps in providing valuable insights on customer behavior and preferences.
What CRM Brings to Business
CRM brings organization, efficiency, and data-driven insights to businesses. It helps in segmenting customers, tracking interactions, and managing customer accounts, which ultimately leads to improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Evolution of CRM
The concept of CRM has evolved from simple customer service solutions to complex systems that integrate sales, marketing, and customer service, providing a 360-degree view of the customer.
Business Value of CRM
CRM systems deliver measurable business value by enhancing customer satisfaction, improving lead conversion, increasing sales, and optimizing marketing efforts.
What CRM Means to You as a User
As a user, CRM offers an organized and efficient way to manage customer data, track interactions, and gain insights to make informed decisions and build better customer relationships.
Customers Benefiting from CRM
Customers benefit from CRM through improved interactions, personalized communication, and better products and services that cater to their specific needs and preferences.
A View of Available CRM Products from IT Industry
The IT industry offers various CRM products, ranging from Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho, each providing unique features catering to specific business needs.
Comparing Salesforce.com CRM with Other CRM Products
Salesforce stands out for its comprehensive features, extensive customization options, and robust ecosystem. It is often compared with other CRM products like Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle CRM, and SAP CRM, each offering unique benefits and catering to specific business needs.
Sales Cloud Concepts
The Salesforce Sales Cloud is a fully integrated sales tool that enhances the efficiency of your sales team by centralizing customer data, tracking sales activities, and automating sales processes.
- Homepage, Tabs, Apps, Tab Home Pages, Record, Detail Page, Related lists, and Sidebar: Salesforce provides a user-friendly interface with accessible tabs and sidebars that offer a quick view of essential details and allow easy navigation.
- Understanding Leads and Opportunities: Salesforce enables you to track potential customers (leads) and sales opportunities, providing a clear view of your sales pipeline.
- Adding a Lead, Account, and Contact: Simplify the process of adding new leads, accounts, and contacts with Salesforce’s easy-to-use forms and fields.
- Editing an Account Record: Update account records seamlessly to maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information.
- Adding a Product to an Opportunity: Easily associate products with sales opportunities to calculate revenue and track product performance.
- Sales ID, Adding a Task, Connecting to Microsoft Outlook, Sending and Adding an Email, and Logging a Call: Salesforce allows you to manage sales activities, integrate with email, and log calls to streamline your sales process.
- Web to Lead, Web to Case, and Assignment Rules: Automate lead and case generation from your website and assign them to the right team or individual using assignment rules.
- Auto-response Rules, Sales Automation, Converting a Lead, and Team Contacts: Automate responses, streamline sales activities, convert leads into opportunities, and manage team contacts efficiently.
- Adding an Opportunity, Creating a View, Activity History, Submitting a Case, Campaigns, Partner Roles, and Portals: Salesforce provides a comprehensive suite of tools to manage opportunities, track activities, submit cases, run campaigns, and collaborate with partners.
Salesforce CRM Content, Chatter, Salesforce Knowledge, Entitlements & Service Contracts, Salesforce Answers, Salesforce Mobile, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Salesforce to Salesforce, Force.com Sites: Salesforce offers a rich ecosystem of tools and features that support collaboration, knowledge sharing, and mobile access, enhancing the overall customer relationship management experience.
Salesforce.com is a leading cloud-based CRM platform that offers a range of products and services to cater to the diverse needs of businesses.
- Sales Cloud and Jigsaw, Service Cloud and Remedyforce: Salesforce provides specialized cloud solutions for sales and service, along with integrations like Jigsaw and Remedyforce.
- Social Chatter and Radian6: Leverage social media insights and monitoring tools like Social Chatter and Radian6 to engage with customers on social platforms.
- Custom Force.com, Database.com, Heroku, App Exchange: Customize your CRM experience with Force.com, utilize Database.com for data storage, deploy apps on Heroku, and access a variety of apps on the App Exchange.
- Editions and Pricing: Salesforce offers various editions catering to different business needs, each with its pricing model to suit your budget.
Service Cloud Concepts and Case Management
Service Cloud is Salesforce’s solution for customer service and support, offering tools to manage customer cases, provide self-service options, and enhance customer interactions.
- Create Case, Researching and Resolving Cases, Communicating the Outcome, Automate Case Management, Capturing and Associating Cases Efficiently, Helping Customers Help Themselves, Improving Productivity, Manage Cases: Service Cloud allows you to create, manage, and resolve customer cases efficiently, automating the process and empowering customers to find answers on their own.
Salesforce provides robust security features to protect user data and ensure a secure environment.
- User Security and Authentication, Session Security, Network Security, Security Tokens, Data Security: Implement user authentication, session, and network security measures, use security tokens, and ensure data security to safeguard customer information.
Standard Objects and Managing Users
Salesforce offers standard objects to manage customer data and tools to manage user access and permissions.
- Standard Objects (Account, Person Account, Contact, Lead, Campaign, Opportunity, Quote, Product and Price Book, Case, CRON Trigger): Utilize standard objects to manage essential customer data.
- Managing Users (Profiles, Roles, Groups, Queues, Permission Sets): Customize user access and permissions with profiles, roles, groups, queues, and permission sets to ensure the right people have access to the right information.
Securing and Sharing Data and Automating Business Process with Workflow
- Securing and Sharing Data (Object-Level Security, Field-Level Security, Record-Level Security, Field Accessibility, Record Types): Implement security measures at object, field, and record levels, control field accessibility, and use record types to manage data access.
- Automate Business Process with Workflow (Formulas, Syntax, Object Formulas, Workflows & Business Rules, Visualforce, Limitations, Best Practices, Predefined Function and Experiment): Use workflows, formulas, and business rules to automate business processes, enhance productivity, and ensure compliance with best practices.
Going Global and Using Analytics
Salesforce supports global businesses and offers analytics tools to gain insights from customer data.
- Going Global (Divisions, Locale, Currencies, Advanced Currency Management, Translating the User Interface, Import, Export): Salesforce supports multiple divisions, locales, and currencies, offers advanced currency management, and allows translation of the user interface to cater to a global audience.
- Using Analytics (Running Dynamic Reports, Custom Report Types, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots): Leverage Salesforce’s analytics tools to run dynamic reports, create custom report types, design dashboards, and capture analytic snapshots for data-driven decision-making.
- Overriding Link, Tabs and Label, Sending Mass Email, Importing Data (Import Data Wizard, APEX Data Loader, From Command Prompt), Monitoring Your Org (Debug Logs, Email Logs, Login History, View Setup Audit Trail, Time-based Workflow, Scheduled Job, Outbound Messages, Apex Job Queue, Import Queue, Mass Email Queue, Case Escalation Rule Queue, Entitlement Process Queue, Bulk Data Load Jobs): Salesforce provides additional features to customize links, tabs, and labels, send mass emails, import data efficiently, and monitor your organization with logs, history, and workflow management tools.
By leveraging the comprehensive features and capabilities of Salesforce CRM, businesses can enhance their customer relationships, streamline sales and service processes, and drive business growth. Our training program is designed to help you master Salesforce CRM, empowering you to unlock its full potential for your business.
Salesforce Development Training
- Enabling Developer Mode and Overview of Developer Console:
- Get started by enabling Developer Mode and explore the features and functionalities of the Salesforce Developer Console.
- Installing and Using Eclipse:
- Understand the installation process of Eclipse and learn how to use this integrated development environment efficiently for Salesforce development.
- Maven and Ant in Eclipse:
- Discover how to install and configure Maven and Ant in Eclipse to enhance your development workflow.
OOPs (Object-Oriented Programming) in Salesforce:
- Understanding MVC Architecture and Salesforce Apps:
- Dive deep into the MVC architecture and compare it with Salesforce Apps to understand the core principles of OOPs in Salesforce.
- Mastering OOPs Basics:
- Gain insights into fundamental OOPs concepts like lexical elements, tokens, identifiers, variables, data types, methods, and access modifiers.
- Exploring Classes and Objects:
- Learn how to create classes and objects, define methods, use constructors, and understand class scope, static variables, and more.
Apex Development in Salesforce:
- Collections, SOQL, and DML Operations:
- Understand the intricacies of collections (List, Set, and Map), Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), and Data Manipulation Language (DML) operations in Apex.
- Governing Limits and Best Practices:
- Learn about the governing limits for SOQL and DML operations, and explore best practices for writing efficient Apex code.
- Batch Apex, Triggers, and Email Services:
- Gain proficiency in writing batch Apex classes, triggers for various Salesforce objects, and leveraging email services for outbound and inbound communication.
- Scheduled Apex and MetaData API:
- Discover how to schedule Apex classes and understand the Metadata API for programmatic access to your Salesforce organization’s metadata.
- Creating and Customizing Visualforce Pages:
- Apex Controllers and Extensions:
- Understand the connection between Apex and Visualforce pages through controllers and extensions, and explore how to override standard buttons and links.
- Understanding Salesforce APIs:
- Explore the different Salesforce APIs, including SOAP and REST, and learn how to use them for integration.
- XML, JSON, and Web Services:
- Understand the basics of XML and JSON, and learn how to expose Apex classes as web services.
- Implementation and Best Practices:
- Learn how to implement SOAP and REST API integrations, and explore best practices for successful integration.
By enrolling in our Salesforce training program, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of Salesforce CRM, Apex development, Visualforce pages, and integration techniques. Our expert instructors and meticulously crafted curriculum will ensure you are well-equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to leverage Salesforce to its full potential, driving your business towards greater success. Sign up today and take the first step towards mastering Salesforce!